Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

About the change..

I don't see why everyone else doesn't like it. It gives blockhead more depth. I agree that it doesn't make it funnier, at all, but it does make the story more interesting. Another great blockhead, I hope to see more. =D

Super mario loop Super mario loop

Hi Nacritico!

I accidentally watched the loop 3 times <_<....

It wasn't too good to tell the truth.

Music: 0/10 *none*
Graphics: 4/10 *Sprites, which isn't always bad, but it wasn't the "excellent" sprite graphics. For example, the dirt when mario landed at one part was not a sprite and didnt go with the theme. Some pixels were the incorrect colors too. The Mario running with transparent ones behind was nice, and so was the repeated slow motion parts.*
Story: 0/10 *none*
Originality: 1/10 *Mario attacks shells, big woop*

Of course, it was just practice. Practice is supposed to make you better.

Just giving you supportive critisism,
Pauzle.

nacritico responds:

Music: yeah, but last time I tried to use music in a n animation, it limited me a lot (see FF battle 64)

Ghrapics: sometimes, sprites movies are not done 100% by sprites...
if you look at EarthWorm Kelivin (THE sprite movie maker), you'll see that sometimes he puts other stuff in the movie as well (like Photoshop effects and crap of the sort)

Story: Yeah, but that's what my next movie is having :D

Originality: Yeah, it was a mario animation... what were you expecting - . - ?

Super Smash Flash2 Teaser Super Smash Flash2 Teaser

Yay SSF2

This is gonna be an excellent game. I'm sure of it.

Problem with Nintendo Wii Problem with Nintendo Wii

Problem with joke.....

There is a strap on the Wii controller that goes around your arm and you tighten it so it won't fly away while playing with it.

bkdude responds:

little kids and even adults dont like straps, and they arent going to wear them, no matter how many times they are told to. it is human instinct not to be restrained by a fabric in a loop fashin

Driveby Salesmen Driveby Salesmen

I liked it but

I think I have seen this before on a commersial. Not the firework part, (which was pretty funny i must admit) but the get hit in the face from vonage part. Also I noticed you did not make the mouth of the persons face move becuase of the newspaper and facing backwards. Neverless, 4 from me.

PAUL (PAUZLE)

RSQViper responds:

I kept it all short due to lack of time.

But, this was making fun of Vonage commercials so, yes, you've seen something like this before.

Thanks for reviewing, man.

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

nice work pretty funny

I laughed hard at the tetris part but did not like the killing of chao's. I like that charector and they are really cute in 3-D.

Phoenix Wright zero pt.1 Phoenix Wright zero pt.1

I like it

I have played the game before and I find your story is really close to the ones in the game. Also your submission is a animation. I think you should have the pressing and presenting of evidence just like in the game. One more thing is not all your text is spelled correctly and some of the sprites animation gets glitchy. But overall. I like it.

MogMage responds:

The main idea was to make it a game with the "press" and "presenting" but then I changed my mind and made it a movie instead.

Dragongem epi-snow white Dragongem epi-snow white

Great

How did you make such cute people/animation? Great movie.

David's Flash Tutorial David's Flash Tutorial

Thank you.

I finnaly have a preloader for my games. I don't have to make them now. Thx for the help.

Turtles? Turtles?

Could have done better

I think that this was not a really good animation and I did not understand what the turtle was saying. I think you should make it longer.